2.16.2012

Baked Oatmeal Recipe



I just needed to share this AMAZING recipe for baked oatmeal with you all. Barb's mom made it for us a few weekends ago and i just halved the recipe and made it for Ben and myself this past weekend. I can't get enough! I am looking for any excuse to make it for a movie night-might be great paired with Oliver! or Breakfast at Tiffany's...any other suggestions?

Here is the recipe! Enjoy!

Baked Oatmeal
In a large bowl, beat together 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil with 3 cups of sugar
Add 6 eggs
Add 2 tablespoons of baking powder
Add 3 teaspoons of salt
Add 8 cups quick oats
Add 3 cups of milk
Add raisins if you like

Pour mixture into a 9" x 13" pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick comes out clean. [oil pan if non-stick] Serve with brown sugar, raisins, butter, milk, fresh fruit, etc. I LOVE to add bananas! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment